Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some Recent Pictures

I have finally got around to taking a picture of my work bench, for those of you who like to take a peek behind the curtain.


As you can see, I am not the most tidy person, but most of the time I have a general idea where I can find the items I need!


And here are a few simple stone bangles that I've designed using my own hand-rolled patterned copper wire.




I've made a tutorial for these bangles, and it is available easily on my etsy shop (www.coppertreejewellery.etsy.com) or you can e-mail me as well at coppertreejewellery{at}gmail[dot]com.

I've also made cage pendants, that showcase large nuggets or beads or other such found objects. Here's a few pictures. I made a tutorial for these as well. Thanks to my Mum for taking the pictures I couldn't for the tutorial!





Here's a detailed picture of some of the pattened wire that I made with 14 gauge copper wire.


And of course, it also is available on my etsy shop or via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pricing is CAD
Shipping & Handling extra and varies, based on shipping service chosen and location being sent to. No Charge on pick Up from my location.
PayPal accepted or cash if picking up from my location.
Products may vary from pictures shown.
No returns or refunds.