Monday, April 2, 2012

Morning Sunshine and Leafy Pendants

This morning I was sitting at the table reading a book. The sunshine was so warm and comforting, shining in on me. My creative side kicked in, and I had to go get some wire, various hammers, anvils and other tools. Pendant making time! I turned on Brian Hardin's Daily Audio Bible podcast and listened while I worked. (www.dailyaudiobible.com) I love making copper jewelry, and there's nothing better than working on it while listening to God's word.

I will post a picture soon.

May you all have a wonderful day! Enjoy the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pricing is CAD
Shipping & Handling extra and varies, based on shipping service chosen and location being sent to. No Charge on pick Up from my location.
PayPal accepted or cash if picking up from my location.
Products may vary from pictures shown.
No returns or refunds.