Saturday, March 24, 2012

Copper Tree Jewellery or Copper Tree Jewelry

You may be wondering why I spell my company name the way I do. Well I chose to spell it jewellery, because, quite simply, that is the correct Canadian way. When I was picking my company name, I knew there were two ways to spell it, so I did a little research and found this out. So, I suppose CopperTreeJewelry would be ok as well, but perhaps if I ever move South of the border!

For now though, you can find me here, and at:
www.CopperTreeJewellery.com
www.coppertreejewellery.etsy.com and
www.eccentricaunt.blogspot.com
to find my earthy, rugged, copper jewellery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pricing is CAD
Shipping & Handling extra and varies, based on shipping service chosen and location being sent to. No Charge on pick Up from my location.
PayPal accepted or cash if picking up from my location.
Products may vary from pictures shown.
No returns or refunds.